Searching for the ultimate do-it-all tire to satisfy your plus-size needs? Meet the WTB Ranger. Exposed outer lugs devour corners and shed muck with ease while the tight, supportive centerline tread pattern delivers a fast yet supple plus-size tire that excels in all conditions. Completing the package, multi-directional siping assures the Ranger will grab hold whether tackling technical climbs or roosting into corners. Weight optimized to outperform in all conditions, wet or dry, hardpack or loam. Limitless traction, increased confidence and multiple usages make the plus-size Ranger ready for any challenge. Trail ready, bikepacking approved. The Ranger 2.8/3.0 isn’t intimidated. The 26+ version of the Ranger 2.8/3.0 is for the daily driver in any trail rider's quiver. Similar to when we introduced the retrofit concept with 27.5+, the Ranger 26+ tire will fit into most current 27.5" trail bikes. Riders who live in areas with varied riding conditions and seasons will also have the advantage of switching between traditional and plus-size wheelsets whenever the weather warrants it. Usage: Trail / All-Mountain / Bikepacking Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Loam
Born out of a need for unwavering traction in every corner of the world, the Vigilante is WTB's premier aggressive trail and enduro tire. The square-lugged, open-tread pattern offers stability through wet or dry, while the prominent outer knobs grip at lean angles like nobody’s business. Ample spacing ensures it flings mud, while also allowing the knobs to bite into loose, chunky terrain. - Usage: All Mountain / Enduro - Conditions: Wet to Dry / Loose, Rocky, Mud - TCS Light: 786g - Comp: 893g
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: Schwinn cruiser-style 26 x 1 3/4 (571mm diameter)
• Cruiser tire with beveled diamond-shaped tread for traction • Flame design • Wire bead
• Street/vert tire with bead-to-bead, siped, lightly grooved tread • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.4
The Sunlite Revolotions is a street/cruiser tire with an all-around tread style. - Wire bead - TPI: 26
Specialized's Slaughter provides riders with a tire that rolls fast and still offers confident cornering. A low-profile center tread ensures low-rolling resistance and secure braking, while tall side knobs provide the bite needed for cornering traction. And, it's 2Bliss Ready so you can run lower tire pressures, yet laugh in the face of pinch flats. Paired with an aggressive front tire, the Slaughter makes an excellent rear tire.
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
Top Choice for rookies. A first-class tire combination. Rapid Rob uses the former Racing Ralph profile. An excellent XC tire which is perfectly suited for use on the rear wheel. Tough Tom, using the previous Nobby Nic profile, is the right choice for rougher trails or for the front wheel.
- Tread inspired by the Nobby Nic - K Guard puncture protection
GravelKing SK Plus has a semi-knobby tread pattern with a super-tough puncture belt for aggressive gravel roads. GravelKing SK Plus has side reinforcement with Protite and a bead-to-bead nylon puncture belt, resulting in a 4-ply, super-tough casing.
$64.99 - $79.99
- Bridging the gap between trail and XC race - Perfect for epic trail or technical XC race course
Tough enough for the meanest streets - Durable enough for urban assault, park riding, commuting, cargo bikes, etc. - Grooved slick tread design - Wrap-around tread pattern As the original urban assault tire, we designed the Hookworm to take the abuses of the most aggressive street riders. Bead-to-bead tread provides durability and traction whether you're dropping staircases, grinding rails, or riding in your local skate park.
Keep the rubber side down and fully inflated when you choose MICHELIN's Protek tires. A specially-cut tread pattern reduces rolling resistance, and MICHELIN's rubber compound makes for an excellent grip. Grooves at the shoulders help increase traction on wet and greasy surfaces. A 1mm-thick anti-puncture reinforcement will help ensure nothing bursts your bubble, so you can enjoy the ride. Weights: 26 x 1.4 (630g) 26 x 1.85 (940g)
The Kenda Alfabite is a great all-around budget mountain/BMX tire, available in a steel bead. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tires
- "Cruiser'' type tire
- Slick tread ridge offers less rolling resistance
- Kenda model K130 - Black Streetcruiser tire
$19.99 - $29.99
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price - Fits EA3/E3/650A Rims typically on English 3 Speed bikes
$24.99 - $29.99
The S-6 Black Steel Tire in K23 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K23 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - Wire bead
- Long-lasting, high-quality rubber compound - Center tread siping for enhanced wet road traction - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride
- Fast rolling with consistent, predictible traction - Directional tread pattern ideal for dry to tacky trail conditions - Angled, siped knobs spaced for enhanced cornering bite
- Long-lasting, high-quality rubber compound - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride - Tightly spaced, graduated knobs for enhanced comfort
- All-condition tire with long lasting tread life - Multi-surface tread pattern for pavement and groomed trails - Directional tread pattern for dry trail conditions
No fear of bedeviling flats! - Plus Breaker lining and a highly visible reflective side wall for increased safety - One of the most popular and frequently used bike tyres anywhere
Traffic signal sprinter! The SportContact turns any bike into a racer. The 26 version helps the bike messenger meet those deadlines while the 700C tire gets the fitness biker into a speed frenzy. All this added speed for your bike with zero detriment to puncture protection and reliability! Reflective Sidewall: REFLEX is 3M reflective is commonly known to be one of the most highly reflective material options. A thin, silver light-reflecting strip on both sidewalls that adds visibility and safety to Continental's city / commuter / urban tires.
The Double Fighter with a fresh new design and in a multitude of sizes. With a robust rubber sidewall, it fears neither the city nor the countryside. It rolls along the asphalt effortlessly and in silence. Its shoulder lugs allow it to stay on the right track, whether on park paths or gravel roads. Ideal for making knobbly off-road tyres into a swift city racer.
Developed for the essential basic training at home. Particularly smooth running. The durable cold-running compound stops heat build up. - Suitable for training on rollers/home trainers only.
Continental’s Mountain King II reigns over wet and dry trails alike thanks to its open lug pattern. This, combined with its large volume and ramped side lugs, ensures great cornering grip and excellent performance. It rolls fast thanks to Continental's Black Chili rubber compound and resists flats thanks to their ProTection technology.
Page 1 of 2 Next page