The Recon 3.0 is all about putting the legendary performance of our S-Works Recon - power transfer, comfort, light weight, style - in a package perfect for the XC and gravel rider. Starting with Body Geometry, Recon 3.0 delivers comfort and efficiency, with features that stand-out off the beaten path.
Looking for in the saddle speed as well as off-bike performance? Recon 3.0 mates a carbon outsole with a Pave-inspired glass fiber forefoot to create Carbon STRIDE toe-flex, which lets your foot function naturally off the bike, yet still provides incredible power transfer with a stiffness index of 10.0. Whether you're flying up a run-up on the 'cross course or strolling into the brewhouse post ride, STRIDE toe-flex is a game changer.
We know venturing off-road means venturing into the unknown, so we've given the Recon 3.0 XPEL Mesh to create a comfortable fit that sheds water, keeping the shoe light and making it dry as fast as it rides. Our SlipNot compound provides full rubber coverage of the outsole for off bike traction on any surface, with open treads to eject mud.
Dual L6-Snap Boas and a Velcro forefoot closure ensure micro adjustable comfort with a secure fit designed for all day comfort and performance, whether your ride calls for open gravel, twisting single track, and more than your fair share of hike-a-bike.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are built with purpose and backed by science to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Carbon STRIDE toe-flex technology allows for natural toe movement off-bike but remains stiff for pedaling: Stiffness Index 10.0)
- Fully-welded upper reduces seams for superior step-in comfort.
- Independent BOA L6-Snap dials for on-the-fly micro-adjustment.
- SlipNot rubber tread for confident traction on all terrain with removable toe studs.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Approximate weight: 355g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Cleat Compatibility||2-bolt or SPD|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||BOA L6|
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range||10/15|
|Weight||355g (1/2 pair, size 42)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Aqua / 42.5||888818586684||61520-20425||210000042222|