Better performance. Better value. Better Rockhopper. By tapping the fit and handling advantages of pairing each rider with their ideal wheel size and suspension that works its hardest for everyone thanks to our size-specific Rx Tune, we've baked in added performance to the all-new Rockhopper without dialing up the price.
Shimano and MicroSHIFT team up for drivetrain duties with a robust 2x8 drivetrain that can handle everything you throw down, while confident braking from Radius CX7 mechanical disc brakes seals the deal of the century.
- A heart of gold, the Rockhopper's lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum frame features butted aluminum tubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing, and dropper-post compatibility. With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we've paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- With Rx Tune on Rockhopper, the SR Suntour XCE brings size-specific travel and spring rates to the show in a performance that’s sure to impress while also ensuring consistent geometry, handling, and suspension performance, regardless of frame size.
- Radius CX-7 disc brakes offer confident, consistent braking in any trail condition.
- A durable Formula freehub and SunRace 8-speed cassette keep you rolling smoothly without putting up a fuss.
|Frame||A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCE 29, 28mm stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, QR, 90/100mm travel (size-specific), 46mm offset|
|Rims||Specialized alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h|
Front: Formula 6-Bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, quick-release, 32H
Rear: Formula 6-Bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, quick-release, 32H
|Tires||Ground Control Sport, 29x2.3"|
|Bottom Bracket||Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle|
|Crankset||Stout 2x, forged alloy|
|Shifters||microSHIFT, TS39-8R, 8-speed|
|Front Derailleur||microSHIFT, FDT382, front 34.9mm clamp high mount, w/ 31.8mm adapter, Shimano, 2x8 sp, MTB interface|
|Rear Derailleur||microSHIFT, RD-M36S, Mezzo, 1/2 x 7/8/9 speed, short cage, black|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SunRace, 8-speed, 11-34t|
|Chain||KMC X8 EPT, anti-rust coating, 8-speed w/ reusable Missing Link|
|Brakes||Radius CX7, mechanical disc, 160mm|
|Handlebars||Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Trail Grips, lock-on|
|Stem||Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise|
|Seatpost||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||Bridge Sport, steel rails|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Satin Cast Blue Metallic/Ice Blue / Small||888818741090||91221-7702||210000048413|
|Satin Cast Blue Metallic/Ice Blue / Large||888818740994||91221-7704||210000046648|