Zipp's 303 S Tubeless Disc Brake wheelset provides today's cyclists the versatility they demand with the speed they crave. Expanding greatly on its heritage of conquering the Spring Classics, this 303 wheelset maintains its ideal-for-every-terrain 45mm rim depth but adds a significantly wider internal width to provide greater performance and ride quality in almost every measurable way.
This wheelset is tubeless for disc-brake bikes, allowing the ability to run wide tires at lower pressures for race-ready speed on or off the pavement. The 303 S is among our lightest wheelsets, optimized for top aero performance with a 28mm tire but capable of handling gravel tires up to 50mm wide.
- Wide rims optimize tire profile to allow lower tire pressure, especially with tubeless. The result is a larger contact patch for increased grip and confident cornering, descending, and handling in wet conditions.
- Lower tire pressures and larger volume provides a compliant ride with fewer vibrations.
- Significant watt savings when running larger tires at lower pressure.
- Wide, hookless rims create a seamless transition to the tire, reducing drag.
- Fastest with 28mm, but fits wide gravel tires as well
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that scream speed
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Brake Compatibility||Disc brake (Center Lock)|
|Axle||142 x 12mm|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure-Loc Brass|
|Inner Rim Width||23mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|142 x 12mm / Shimano/SRAM / Black / 700c||710845851148||00.1918.528.000||210000042932|
|142 x 12mm / SRAM XDR / Black / 700c||710845851155||00.1918.528.001||210000044543|